Wednesday, June 4, 2008

When Do I Bring An "Observation"?


"I AM OFFENDED!!!" and so our hearts cry out! Someone has done something to you and whether they know it or not...you are now, "offended." And then a lingering question comes to us, "In a relationship when do I go to that person to let them know how I have been offended against them? When do I overlook? When do I go to them?" If you have ever found yourself in this situation, let me say to you, you are not alone! We have all experienced this. With this...I want to draw your attention to two outstanding messages on this topic, by Dr. Dave Harvey entitled, "The Surgeon, The Scalpel & The Saint In Sin." Dave helps us see other people's offenses against us both in light of the gospel - and likewise gives us very specific and helpful application of the gospel's message. Please listen to this message - you will be glad for the wisdom you will gain by doing so. Take care - MH

No comments: