Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I've officially joined bloggerdom

Hey folks,

Well, I finally did it...I joined bloggerdom. I have had several folks ask me when I was going to start one...so here it is...pretty impressive, huh? WOW! Like the creative title? Well, I hope and trust that you will be served by it.

In weeks to come you will find here not only Care Group discussion questions, information about our present pulpit series in John, (things that more than likely will not end up in a sermon), but likewise some of my own personal musings and ramblings on what I might be reading, interests, etc.

Take care,

Matthew

2 comments:

Mark said...

I must admit brother I never thought I would see the day. We serve a BIG God who is able to do far more than we can ask or think.
I look forward to your "random musings & reflections".

Matthew said...

Well bro, as you oftentimes tell me, there is grace to change!