Thursday, February 14, 2008

Outstanding MP3 Resources Through Sovereign Grace Ministries


Hey folks,


Trust you all are having a great week! I have been spending this week in somewhat of an "in house" study retreat. We have a great opportunity this Sunday to hear from a Pastor's College Student - and so with this extra time, I have been immersing myself in study developing leadership training materials for our Care Group and Ministry Team leaders and as I have done so, I couldn't help but just remind you of the absolute wealth of material we have through the Sovereign Grace Ministries website! I want to encourage you that there are years and years of FREE MP3 messages on line at http://www.sovereigngraceministries.org/ As I have been compiling resources by going through their database, I could not help but think of how blessed we are to have such rich gospel-centered teaching and preaching with its focus on applying God's word to our lives. Enjoy!

No comments: