Friday, February 1, 2008

Sanity Has Now Returned To The Asylum!

Yes my friends, my bride is back from a long two week trip in Seattle Washington, saying good bye to her much loved Grandpa Glen. The kids no longer are ruled by the barbarian. Christian's hair is now combed, and we all have lost that blank look off of our faces. Color, beauty and life have come back to our home. Anna is such a wonderful wife, friend and mother. She does bring such joy into my life, and I am such a blessed man having her as my bride! I know people must look at us all the time and think, "How did he get to marry her?" I don't know...the only thing I can say is, "grace." We missed her greatly, but were very glad she was able to have this time with her family. We only wish we all could have been able to go with her. Thank you to all who have been praying for Anna and our family. You are a joy!

No comments: