Monday, April 14, 2008

Together For The Gospel - Day 1


Hey folks, as I can I will try to give some updates of my time here at T4G. The "official" conference will begin tomorrow, while the Sovereign Grace Ministries' pastors are here a day early to meet tonight and tomorrow morning. I had a great flight over with some time to fellowship with Steve Burchett who is the author of the article I have posted here below, he is a great brother. Likewise, when I got off the plane I was able to speak with C.J., Bob Kauflin, and Jeff Purswell as we were walking to the baggage claim. I am so very grateful for these men, as immediately when we saw one another, they began to ask about Anna, our kids, and the church here in KC. As I attempted to encourage them and thank them, they only encouraged me more. What a blessing it is to be part of this family of churches. I am looking forward to this evening, this should be a great time of fellowship, as I am really looking forward to playing "catch -up" with some of my other pastor friends from other SGM churches. Take care... -M

No comments: